Learn more about the Water-Resistant foam kit HERE!
The Vector includes an optional rudder tab to help with stabilization. If you want to add the rudder tab, construct the piece and attach underneath the center of the wing.
The FT Mighty Mini Vector is an agile, speedy plane that has 3D capabilities and provides a great flying experience.
The FT Mighty Mini Vector is powered by a 2300 kv 2204 size motor and features a removable nose.
Start by assembling the nose and fuselage.
Cut the wings out along the reference lines, and join the wings together with tape and glue.
Install your power pod, and attach the servos to your control surfaces. Center your servos and secure your electronics inside the fuselage.
You'll need Servo Extensions for this build.
Test your CG and controls, make the necessary adjustments, and you’re ready to fly!
GET THE SPEED BUILD KIT CLICK HERE!
FT MIGHTY VECTOR SPECS
- Weight without battery: 7.5 oz (211 g)
- Center of Gravity: 14 inches (355 mm) from the nose
- Control Surface Throws: 20 ̊ deflection (elevons) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 25 inches (635 mm)
- Recommended Motor: 2300 kv 2204 size motor
- Recommended Prop: 800 mAH 3s minimum
- Recommended ESC: 12 amp minimum (20 amp for aggressive flying)
- Recommended battery: 800 mAH 2s or 3s
- Recommended Servos: (2 – 3) 5 gram servos
FT MIGHTY MINI VECTOR PLANS
- FT Mighty Mini Vector Laser Cut (Speed Build) Kit
- Electronics Pack (Power Pack F)
- 20cm Servo Extensions
- Push Rod Linkage Stoppers
New to the R/C hobby?
Here's some resources to help get you up to speed!