This is my review of this cheap and best transmitter - FlySky FS-i6.
The purchase link is given in the description of the video.
Its got lot of good things for such a low price.
Good things are -
1. Its cheap. Under 45 $.
2. LCD screen with buttons to navigate and change settings. No need to connect to computer or laptop to change the settings.
No need to carry laptop to flying field.
3. Stick movement are smooth and build quality is also good.
5. All the settings like trim, Expo, Dual rate, mixing can be changed at the field. customization as per individual preference.
6. Form factor and size just correct. Fits in the hands very nicely. Thinner than most of the expensive transmitters.
7. The compatible receivers are also very cheap.
8. Binds with several different compatible receivers.
10. Good range.
So overall, at such a low price, this transmitter offers everything in fact more than enough for a beginner in rc flying hobby.
So in my opinion, this is the best transmitter for not only a beginner but also for expert.
Overall I personally liked this transmitter and have been using it over 6 months now.
Only one thing I would like to see improve is - Facility to connect Lipo instead of AA batteries.
That's it for this review.