The FT Mighty Mini Arrow is a fantastic choice for getting started in wing racing, combat, or simple FPV flight.
The Mighty mini Arrow can be powered by a 1806 2350kv motor or a 2204 2300kv motor. The 1806 is great for slower non FPV flight, while the 2204 makes this little wing a speedy FPV machine.
To build the Arrow with the center pod, cut away the top surface of the wing along the referance line.
An optional hatch can be cut into both sides of the wing to allow for FPV placement.
Join the wings using tape and glue.
The center pod has cavities to allow electronics to pass through the wings.
You may need to trim your wing halve a little to get the perfect fit between the pod and the top of the wing.
Servos install on the top and recess against the box spar.
The power pod pushes into the back after the ESC has been connected to the motor
The hole in the front of the Arrow can serve as both ventilation and a for the FPV camera to push through.
Our hope is that this little wing will bring many hours of fun to your back yard, or to a race course near you!
FT MIGHTY MINI ARROW SPECS
- Weight without battery: 6 oz (170 g)
- Center of Gravity: 1.75 inches (44 mm) in front of rear firewall
- Control Surface Throws: 12 ˚ deflection (elevator/aileron/rudder) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 29 inches (736 mm)
- Recommended Motor: 2300 kv 2204 size motor
- Recommended Prop: 6 x 4.5 prop
- Recommended ESC: 12 amp minimum
- Recommended battery: 800 mAH 2s or 3s
- Recommended Servos: (2) 5 gram servos
PICK UP A SPEED BUILD KIT HERE!
FT MIGHTY MINI ARROW PLANS
- FT Mighty Mini Arrow Speed Build Kit
- Electronics Pack (Power Pack F)
- Electronics Pack (Power Pack A)
New to the R/C hobby?
Here's some resources to help get you up to speed!