While building my Flite Test Spitfire speedbuild kit I came up with a way to round off those undercut lasered edges.
I actually stumbled upon this method by accident. while gluing the top of the Spitfire's fuselage, my "B" style fold slipped and became an "A" style. I guess I could have used a Swedish helper.
In an attempt to soften the hot glue and fix the problem, I tried using an iron to heat the area and re-melt the glue. All I managed to do was melt the foam, but I discovered that I could shape it with the iron and that the paper stuck to the melted foam.
Keen observers will notice that I installed my horizontal stabilizer upside down. Again, a handy Swede may have prevented that.
Here's the tail after painting.