With the winter season approaching, we wanted to try out some indoor flyers.
The UMX Spacewalker from E-flite is an ultra micro RC aircraft which uses 2.4GHz Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® technology.
This Bind-N-Fly® UMX™ Spacewalker airplane comes completely assembled.
Steerable tail wheel and other components of the UMX are designed with great detail!
All that you'll need to fly is your own 4+ channel DSM2® or DSMX® compatible transmitter.
There's a lot of detailing to this airplane including exposed engine cylinders and a pilot figure in the open cockpit.
The design details go further with molded wing ribs, and a great paint scheme.
The X4 Micro AC/DC 1S LiPo Charger from HiTEC offers a variety of options including:
- AC/DC Dual Power Input
- Four Independent Charge Ports
- Each Port Features Four Popular Battery Connectors and an Independent LED Display
- Audible Alarm Indicating Process Termination
- Adjustable Charge Current: 0.1-1A
- Comprehensive Safety Features Including Short Circuit, Over Current, Battery Reverse Polarity and DC Input Voltage Protection
These little foam airplanes are a blast to fly! They are fun indoor and outdoor.
The small size and ease of use offer for all sorts of fun challenges and flying games.
Peter has been wanting to tape together some planes for months now, so we we thought we'd try it today!
By temporarily taping these planes together Josh, Peter and Alex will all be flying independently, yet "together".
This challenge proved to be slightly more difficult than the 3 Pilots 1 Plane Challenge but just as fun!
Thanks again for all if your support!