The FT Mighty Mini F-22 has all of the excitement of the full-scale F-22 packed into a miniature version!
This plane is a little more versatile indoors or in tight surroundings than its original counterpart. It's a blast to fly and just as agile as the F-22!
The Mini F-22 can be powered by a 2300 kv 2204 motor or a 2280 kv 1806 motor.
GET THE SPEED BUILD KIT HERE!
FT MIGHTY MINI F-22 SPECS
- Weight without battery: 4.8 oz (134 g)
- Center of Gravity: 14 inches (355 mm) from the nose
- Control Surface Throws: 25° deflection (elevons) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 20 inches (508 mm)
- Recommended motor: 2300 kv 2204 or 2280 kv 1806 motor
- Recommended prop: 6 x 4.5 prop
- Recommended ESC: 12 amp minimum
- Recommended battery: 800 mAH 3s minimum
- Recommended servos: 5 gram servos
FT MIGHTY MINI F-22 PLANS
- FT Mighty Mini F-22 Raptor [FULL]
- FT Mighty Mini F-22 Raptor [TILED]
- FT Mighty Mini F-22 Raptor [All in one]
- FT Mighty Mini F-22 Raptor Laser Cut (Speed Build) Kit
- Electronics Pack (Power Pack F or Power Pack A)
New to the R/C hobby?
Here’s some resources to help get you up to speed!
Beginner Series: WATCH HERE!
Electronics Setup: WATCH HERE!
First Flight Quick Tips: WATCH HERE!
Got glue?? Get some here!